"Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad (MICA) authorities have released registration forms for phase one of the MICAT 2022 online."
Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad (MICA) officials have released registration forms for the MICAT 2022 online. Hence, candidates can apply for the entrance assessment on the official website, mica.ac.in, by 20 November 2021. Officials will conduct the MICAT to facilitate admissions to programmes offered by the university, such as PGDM-C. The institute has advised students to first check their eligibility status before beginning the registration process.
Earlier, the institute opened the application window on 7 October 2021. Officials will release admit cards for the assessment online on 1 December 2021. Afterwards, the first phase of the MICA Admissions Test 2022 will take place on 4 December 2021. Students should have physical copies of their hall tickets on hand to enter the testing location.
Steps to Complete MICAT 2022 Registration Process
Application forms for the MICAT are now available online. Hence, candidates can refer to the following instructions to register for the entrance test.
- Go to the official website – mica.ac.in
- Then, select the “Apply Online” link next to the “PGP (PGDM/PGDM-C) / CCC / FPM 2022 Admission open” notification on the homepage.
- Click on the “New Registration for all the Programmes” button.
- A new tab will then open, displaying a registration portal.
- Proceed by entering candidate details such as full name, mobile number, and email address.
- After that, read through and confirm acknowledgement of the candidate declaration.
- Click on the “Submit” button to continue.
- Then, log in using the user credentials sent to the registered email address.
- Select the “Go to Application Form” button.
- Fill out the application with general, qualification, and CAT/XAT/GMAT details.
- Choose the desired programme from the given options.
- Then, complete the fee payment process of INR 2100 for all candidates through online means.
- Finally, verify and save the application form.