"The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will publish the MHT CET 2021 first seat allotment list today, 3 December."
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will publish the MHT CET 2021 first seat allotment list today, 3 December, at fe2021.mahacet.org. Thus, candidates will be able to access their MHT CET seat allotment list by logging into the candidate portal using their application ID and password. Previously, the MHT CET phase 1 choice filling process was open to all eligible participants from 29 November to 1 December 2021. Additionally, authorities have also released a provisional category-wise seat matrix for first round candidates.
Steps to Check MHT CET 2021 First Seat Allotment List
Officials will release the first seat allotment list for the MHT CET 2021 today. Hence, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to check the seat allotment list after release.
- Visit the official website – fe2021.mahacet.org
- Then, click on the “Registered Candidate Login” link.
- Enter your application ID and password in the given fields.
- Afterwards, click on the “Sign In” tab.
- The candidate’s MHT CET CAP phase 1 seat allotment details will appear on the screen.
- Finally, exercise your chosen admissions option and click on the “Submit” button.
Shortlisted round one candidates must choose to either freeze, float, or slide their allotted seats. Interested applicants can accept their offered seats through the online login portal from 4 to 7 December. Afterwards, vacant seats for the second round of the selection process will be available on 8 December. Furthermore, the online submission and confirmation of option forms for phase 2 of MHT CET CAP will be open from 9 to 11 December. Later, officials will announce the round 2 seat allotment list for MHT CET on 13 December.