"APSCHE officials will close the registration facility for AP EAPCET round 2 admissions counselling today, 3 December 2021."
APSCHE officials will close the registration facility for AP EAPCET round 2 admissions counselling today, 3 December 2021. Previously, the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education released second phase counselling applications on 2 December 2021. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the allotment process online on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in.
Steps to Register for AP EAPCET 2021 Round 2 Admissions Counselling
Registration for the second and final round of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET admissions will close at 11:59 PM today, 3 December.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the “AP EAPCET – 2021” tab available within the “Admissions” section on the home page.
- Select the “Candidate Registration Final Phase” link.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in using credentials such as your EAPCET hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Afterwards, fill out the counselling registration form with the necessary information.
- Upload the required documents in the stated format.
- Complete the fee payment process through online means such as credit card, net banking, or debit card. OC/OB registrants must pay a fee of INR 1200, while ST/SC applicants must pay an INR 600 fee.
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.
Earlier, the state-level selection board released results for round one of the allocation process on 16 November 2021. Authorities will begin document verification within the official website’s candidate portal after the conclusion of the second registration window. Successfully registered participants must then verify their documents by the end of the day on 4 December. The choice filling window for round two counselling will then take place from 4 to 5 December 2021. Finally, round two seat allotment will be available for all participants on 9 December 2021.