"The State CET Cell, Maharashtra has released the MH CET law application form on 19 March 2022, on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org."
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra has, released the MH CET law application form on 19 March 2022. The application form for MH CET law 5-year LLB is available at cetcell.mahacet.org. Eligible candidates may register and fill out the application form until 07 April 2022. The state-level law entrance exam, MH CET for 5-year LLB, will be held on 17 and 18 May 2022. The MH CET 3-year LLB application form will be released on 24 March 2022, in online mode. Candidates will need their mark sheets of qualifying examination, identity card (Voter ID or Aadhar Card), passport size photograph and signature, a valid email address, and contact number.
Steps to Fill in MH CET Law 2022 Application Form
Officials have released the MH CET law application form on the website. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form.
- Visit the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org
- Then, open the 5-year integrated LLB exam portal.
- Afterward, click on the new registration link.
- Fill out the registration form by entering details such as email address, contact number, and personal details.
- Fill out the complete application form of MH CET by entering all details correctly.
- Then, submit the application form and complete the fee payment.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled-in application form for further reference.
The application fee for MH CET is INR 800. For SC and ST candidates of Maharashtra, the application fee is INR 600. Candidates can submit their application fees using online net banking, credit card, or debit card facilities.
Also, Read – MH CET Law 2022 Complete Schedule Out