"UPES has postponed the last date to fill out the application forms for ULSAT 2022 application form to 30 June 2022."
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has postponed the last date to fill out the application forms for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2022. Additionally, the authorities have also changed the dates of the law entrance exam. Thus, candidates must go through the new dates given below.
|Application Window End Date||30 June 2022 (earlier it was 9 May 2022)|
|ULSAT Exam Date||3 July to 5 July 2022 (earlier it was 13-15 May 2022)|
Steps To Apply for ULSAT 2022
Candidates must know that the application forms for ULSAT are available in online on the official website. Also, the application fee for the entrance exam is INR 1800. Therefore, candidates must follow the steps given below to complete their registrations.
- Visit the official website – upes.ac.in
- Click on ‘apply now’ on the homepage.
- Next, on the ‘personal details page’, enter the required details like name, date of birth, nationality, mobile number, course etc.
- Now verify your phone number by entering the OTP you have received.
- You will receive your application number and password on your registered email ID.
- Now, login to the student portal using the credentials and fill up the detailed application forms.
- Finally, pay the application fee and click on ‘Submit’.
- After successfully registering save and download the acknowledgment slip for future use.
ULSAT is a law entrance test for the candidates who want to take admission in 3 year LLB, 5 Year LLB, and LLM programs offered by UPES. Furthermore, 520 seats are available for the applicants of the UG law courses, and 70 seats are available in the PG law Courses. Also, before applying, candidates must know about the minimum eligibility criteria for ULSAT.
- The candidate must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
- For LLM courses, the candidate should must be a graduate with an LLB degree (or equivalent) with at least a 50% score.