"Authorities will close applications for the 5-year LLB MH CET Law entrance examination tomorrow, 19 July. Click here to learn more"
Maharashtra CET Cell authorities will close the application facility for the 5-year LLB MH CET Law examination tomorrow, 20 July. Earlier, the board opened the online entrance exam registration window on 28 June 2021. The application was initially meant to close on 12 July 2021. However, officials had extended the deadline due to constraints faced by the applicants. Hence, candidates could continue to register for the law exam on the official website (mahacet.org).
Maharashtra CET Cell conducts the MH CET Law examination to facilitate admissions to LLB programmes within the state. Currently, more than 140 law colleges and universities are affiliated with the entrance exam. These educational institutions offer a collective intake of 10,000 5-year LLB seats.
How to Register for the MH CET Law Exam 2021
- Visit the official website – mahacet.org
- Then, register for the admissions portal by providing basic candidate information.
- Log in to the portal using the given credentials.
- Then, fill out the application form by providing personal, academic, and communication details.
- Upload the required documents as per the given specifications.
- Then, pay the specified application fee online. General category candidates must pay INR 800. Candidates from outside Maharashtra should also pay INR 800. SC/ST and other reserved category candidates from Maharashtra must pay INR 600.
- Verify and submit the application form.
- Finally, save the confirmation page for future reference.