"The State Common Entrance Test Cell has begun the MAH HM CET 2021 application process on 15 July 2021. Check out the details here."
The State Common Entrance Test Cell has started the MAH HM CET 2021 application process on 15 July 2021. Hence, the MAH HM CET application form is online on the official website (bhmct2021.mahacet.org). The MAH HM CET registration facility is open until 30 July 2021. In addition, the board has advised students to check the MAH HM CET eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
Steps to Apply for MAH HM CET 2021
Students can follow the given instructions to apply for the MAH HM CET application form.
- Visit the official website – bhmct2021.mahacet.org
- Then, click on the “New Registration” tab
- Enter basic details such as name, mobile number, and email address to register.
- Afterwards, log in to your account with the generated provisional registration number and password.
- Fill out the required details within the application form.
- Then, upload scanned images of the candidate’s passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Verify the filled out application and submit it.
- Then pay the MAH HM CET application form fee online.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and the fee receipt for future reference.
HM CET Eligibility Criteria
The basic MAH HM CET eligibility criteria is as follows:
- General category students should have completed the HSC exam or equivalent with at least 45% aggregate marks.
- PWD category students belonging to Maharashtra must have obtained at least 40% of their HSC exam or equivalent.
- Backward class category students should have at least 40% aggregate HSC marks.