"Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has opened the MET 2022 application form window today, 9 December, on the official website."
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has opened the MET 2022 application window today, 9 December. Hence, interested applicants can fill out the application form online via the official website, manipal.edu, before the final date. Candidates who fill out the application form before the deadline will be issued the admit card to appear in the Manipal Entrance Test 2022. Officials will conduct the MET 2022 as an online entrance exam of 2 hours.
While filling out the MET application form, aspirants should register themselves. After filling out the application form, candidates must upload the documents and pay the mandatory application fee to submit the application form successfully. The Manipal Entrance Test application fee for general category candidates is INR 600, while the fee for selected courses is INR 1400. NRI and Foreign sponsored category applicants will have to pay INR 2500.
Steps to Fill Out the MET 2022 Application Form
MAHE has released the MET 2022 application forms on their official website. Thus, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to register themselves.
- Visit the official website – manipal.edu.
- Then, click on the “Apply” link on the homepage.
- Enter details such as your name, mobile number, state, programme level applying for, stream, and programme and register.
- Then, proceed to the candidate login section and fill in the personal and communication details.
- Afterwards, pay the application fee of MET 2022 online.
- Then upload scanned images of photographs and signatures as per the specifications set by the authorities.
- Finally, submit the application form.