"The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has started the ATMA 2022 registration window on its official website,Â atmaaims.com."
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has started ATMA 2022 registration window at the official website, atmaaims.com. Additionally, the last date for the ATMA 2022 fee payment is 5 February, and the deadline for ATMA registration forms is 6 February. AIMS will conduct the ATMA 2022 on 13 February 2022 as a centre-based online test considering the COVID-19 protocols.
According to the AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022 assessment pattern, there will be a total of 180 questions in the exam, and the candidates will get three hours to solve all the questions. The exam conducting board will award one mark to every correct response, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer as per the ATMA marking scheme.
Steps to Fill Out the ATMA 2022 Application Form
AIMS has released the registration forms for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2022 on their official website. Hence, to register themselves, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit AIMS’ official website – atmaaims.com.
- Then, click on the ATMA 2022 registration form link on the website.
- Fill in the required details such as your name, date of birth, city, mobile number, and proceed for fee payment.
- Then, pay the ATMA 2022 application fees online as per the category. General candidates have to pay an amount of INR 1600.
- Afterwards, proceed to complete the ATMA application form.
- Then, fill in the required credentials and upload the requisite documents such as scanned photographs and signatures as per the specifications mentioned.
- Click on the “Submit” to fill in the application form for ATMA.
- Finally, take a printout for further reference.