"NTA has extended the application deadline for phase 1 of CBT & PBT of MAT 2022 to May 11. The schedule & application process given are ahead."
The application window for MAT 2022 for the upcoming CBT & PBT has been extended by a day. Initially, the date was May 9, but it has been postponed to May 10. Candidates can register themselves on the official website. The authorities will release the admit card for the above window on May 15.
NTA will conduct the phase 2 exams for May 2022 PBT and CBT on May 28. The deadline to apply to the corresponding window is May 23.
MAT 2022 Application Process
The application process for MAT 2022 is described as follows:
- First, visit the website – mat.aima.in/may22.
- Then click on the “Fresh Candidate login” tab. One can select others options, too, based on current application status or if one wishes to register for another format of the exam.
- Enter the required personal details.
- Pay the applicable registration fee.
- After this, upload the necessary documents.
- Fill in the rest of the required details.
- Select test cities (in order of preference), preferred test mode, and MBA colleges.
- At last, click on the “submit” tab.
The schedule for the MAT’s Paper Based Test (PBT) and Computer Based Test (CBT) is given below:
|Registration deadline for CBT phase 1 & PBT phase 1||May 10, 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Admit card becomes available||May 11, 2022 (4:00 PM)|
|CBT phase 1 and PBT phase 1 exam date||May 15, 2022|
|Registration window for CBT phase 1 & PBT phase 1||March 29 to May 23, 2022|
|Admit card becomes available for 2nd phase||May 25, 2022 (4:00 PM)|
|CBT phase 2 & PBT phase 2 exam date||May 28, 2022|
NTA will conduct MAT in three modes – paper-based test, computer-based test & Internet-based test. Candidates can enquire further and choose their preferred test mode for MAT. One can also choose to give the exam twice in different modes.