"The MAHE MET Counselling 2022 Round 2 Registration begins. Qualified students must complete applying before July 13. Check steps here."
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has started the MAHE MET Counselling 2022 Round 2 Registration on their website. Students shortlisted after the Manipal Entrance Test must (MET) register before the deadline, July 13. Based on the official circular, we understand that the authorities will provide an institute-wise and course-wise seat matrix. Furthermore, continue reading to learn how to register for counselling and the important dates you must keep in mind.
MAHE MET Counselling 2022 Round 2 Registration: Step-By-Step Guide
Students must follow the prescribed procedure to complete their registration for the upcoming counselling round.
- Apply First – Your first step would be registering on the MAHE MET web portal. Visit the official website – manipal.edu, and create a user profile. Then, log in to the counselling portal using your application number and OTBS password.
- Choice Filling – Your next step is to select your choice of campus and course. However, you can make changes to your choice before July 13.
- Seat Allotment – You will receive an allotment letter. Download the letter for future purposes. Albeit, the allotment is based on your rank in the merit list and the competition in the desired campus & course.
- Pay & Confirm – Finally, you have to visit the campus with the allotment letter. Besides, students are also required to carry specific documents for verification. After verification of documents, pay the admission fee and confirm your seat.
The participating institutes include:
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal,
- Manipal University, Jaipur,
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology.
Important Dates & Events
Students must adhere to the important dates for all events for round 2. Find the roster below.
|11th July – 13th July||New Registration & Choice Filling Commences|
|Window to Make Changes to Your Application|
|14th & 15th July||Seat Allotment Procedure|
|15th July, 8 PM onwards||Online Availability of Seat Allotment|
|15th July to 21st July||Payment of 1st Installment Course Fee|
|25th July||Payment of 2nd Installment Course Fee|
Furthermore, students must frequently visit the official website for any changes in the MAHE MET Counselling 2022 Round 2 Registration schedule.
Find the Direct Download Link to the Official Circular Here.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.