"The MAHE MET 2022 Seat Allotment for round I will start from tonight, July 1, after 8:00 PM. Candidates can check the procedure here."
Today, July 1, the authorities will release the MAHE MET 2022 Seat Allotment results for round 1. Candidates can visit counseling.manipal.edu to check their assigned seats and other details. The candidates must confirm their selection by paying the course fee within the due date.
The institute will assign seats to candidates based on their ranking, preferences, and availability. There will be a separate registration process available for each counselling session. Read ahead to learn more about MAHE MET 2022.
Important Dates & Events
The relevant dates for round 1 of counselling are mentioned here:
|Fresh registration and choice filling||June 23 to 29|
|Seat allotment process starts||June 30 to July 1|
|Round 1 – seat allotment||July 1 (after 8:00 pm)|
|Paying the course fee (1st installment)||July 1 to 7|
|Paying the balance course fee (1st installment)||July 25|
MAHE MET 2022 Seat Allotment: Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the detailed steps for MET counselling below:
- Access the counselling portal using your credentials. Then update your profiles there.
- Pay the required counselling fee.
- Choose preferred campus and course in order of preference.
- Seats will be assigned based on your rank, preferences, and availability of seats. Download the allotment letter.
- Lastly, pay the fee to confirm your admission. Also, complete the document verification.
The following documents are required for the counselling process:
- Print out the filled-in Common Registration Form, downloaded from the Counseling portal.
- MET 2022 Hall Ticket.
- Class 10 mark sheet (for date of birth proof).
- Class 12 mark sheet from an accredited board.
- The parents’ Pan Card.
- Two most recent passport-size photos.
- Letter of Authorization (if the representative is attending on behalf of the candidate).
- A copy of the OCI/PIO card is required if the application falls under one of these categories.
MAHE MET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MET 2022 are illustrated as follows:
- The candidate should have a MET 2022 rank.
- The candidate must have passed in 10+2 /A-Level/International Baccalaureate(IB)/American High School Diploma or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Mathematics, and English as mandatory subjects. Those who have taken their exams and are awaiting their results are also eligible; they must also meet the requirements listed here.
- The aspirant must have a minimum combined score of 50% in physics, math, and one of the optional subjects. Candidates must have achieved at least the minimum pass marks set by the board in each subject.
Follow us for the latest developments in Education News.