"The registration deadline for MAHE MET 2022 is tomorrow, 15 April, 2022. This year, MET 2022 exam will take place in three phases."
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will close MET 2022 registration tomorrow, April 15, 2022. The application form for MET 2022 is available online on the official website- manipal.edu. Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the MAHE MET 2022 application form.
Manipal Entrance Test (MET) is conducted by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) for admission into colleges like MIT Manipal, Manipal University (MU) Jaipur, MIT Bengaluru (MAHE Manipal), and SMIT Sikkim (SMU Sikkim).
Steps to Fill Out MAHE MET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can apply for MAHE MET 2022 by filling out the online application form. Check out the step-by-step process below:
- Visit the official website of Manipal- manipal.edu
- Next, complete the registration form by filling in the required details.
- Then, log in with the generated login credentials.
- Now, start filling out the MAHE MET 2022 application form.
- Then, upload the scanned image of all the necessary documents.
- Next, pay the registration fees in online mode.
- Finally, preview the application form and submit it.
- Afterward, take a printout of the MAHE MET 2022 application form for future reference.
Note: Students must pay a registration fee of Rs 600 to apply for MAHE MET 2022.
Exam Schedule for MAHE MET 2022
The MAHE MET 2022 exam will take place in 3 phases: phase 1 (May 1 to May 16, 2022), phase 2 (June 1 to June 3, 2022), and phase 3 (to be announced). Check out the exam schedule of MAHE MET 2022 for all the three phases:
|Slot||Login Time||Test Start Time|
|Slot 1||8:40 AM||9:00 AM|
|Slot 2||12.10 PM||12:30 PM|
|Slot 3||3:40 PM||4:00 PM|
After MAHE MET 2022 registration is closed, the authorities will begin the exam slot booking procedure. The slot booking process will take place online on a first-come, first-serve basis. Successfully registered students can only make slot bookings for MAHE MET 2022.
Also Read: MAHE Announces Revised Date for MET 2022