"Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has revised the MET 2022 exam dates. However, phase 3 exam dates are yet to be announced."
The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has revised the MET 2022 date. As there are 3 phases of the Manipal Entrance Test, phase 1 is scheduled to be conducted from May 14 to 16, and phase 2 is scheduled to be conducted from June 1 to 3. Furthermore, MAHE is yet to announce the phase 3 exam dates.
Moreover, MAHE has also extended the dates for the Manipal B.Tech exam 2022 along with the change in the MET 2022 exam dates. Therefore, students who have not applied for the MET 2022 can do it now. The registration deadline is Mar 31, 2022. Earlier the last date of registration was Mar 15, 2022.
Important Dates for the MET 2022 Exam
MET 2022 is a computer-based test and the slot booking schedule will be updated on the official website soon. And so the students are advised to keep checking the official website – manipal.edu.
|Last Date of Registration||Mar 31, 2022|
|MET 2022 Exam Date||May 14, 2022 to May 16, 2022 (Phase 1)
Jun 1, 2022 to Jun 3, 2022 (Phase 2)
Steps to Fill Out the Application Form 2022
Follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the MET application form 2022:
- Visit the MET 2022 official website – manipal.edu.
- Submit details like name, mobile number, email address, etc., to complete the registration process.
- Next, login using the generated credentials and fill out the detailed application form.
- Upload the required documents as per specifications.
- Finally, make the payment of the application fee.