"The MAH LLB CET 2022 application window has been deferred to June 22. Check exam details & recent updates before applying."
Yet another deadline extension, as the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) Cell confirms the application due date – June 22, for the MAH LLB CET 2022. Initially, the application cycle was scheduled to close on May 2. However, through its website, the board announced the postponement of the application window. Additionally, students can visit their website – llb5cet2022.mahacet.org to apply if they have not yet. Continue reading for the most recent developments on the exam.
MAH LLB CET 2022: Exam Schedule & Pattern
Students should visit the official website and access the information booklet for regular updates. Be that as it may, the most recent development is the postponement of the applications. Initially scheduled to close on May 2, it has been postponed to June 22. It is a 2-hour long entrance test for admissions to the 5-year Integrated LLB-Degree programme. Meanwhile, the admit cards will be available for download on July 15. At the same time, the exam is scheduled for August 2, 2022. However, these dates are tentative and subject to change. For any changes, the authorities will notify through their website.
The MAH LLB CET consists of 150 questions, each carrying 1 mark. There 5 categories in the exam, including:
- Legal Aptitude & Reasoning
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Aptitude
Steps to Apply For The Entrance Test
All aspirants must note that their minimum class 12 (or its equivalent) aggregate score should be higher than 45%. Furthermore, students must follow these prescribed steps to complete their application:
- Go to their official website – cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click & proceed to the link – MAH-LLB CET 2022 (Integrated Course) For SSC & HSC qualified students.
- Then register yourself and log in using your credentials.
- Next, upload the documents as prescribed.
- Pay the application fee. The fee for the general category is Rs. 800. Nonetheless, it is Rs. 600 for the reserved category applicants.
- Finally, submit the form and keep a printout with yourself for future requirements.