"Authorities from the KNRUHS have released the KNRUHS MDS Counselling 2022 form on the official website atÂ tsmds.tsche.in."
KNRUHS MDS Counselling 2022: Authorities from the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) have released the KNRUHS MDS Counselling 2022 form at the official website at tsmds.tsche.in. The application window remained live from 25 August (8 AM) to 31 August (5 PM). Officials published the KNRUHS MDS 2022 counselling notification for the same on 24 August. Candidates can apply under the Competent Authority Quota for MDS seats in the dental institutes affiliated with KNRUHS.
Candidates should have qualified for NEET MDS 2022 and passed the BDS Degree examination from a Dental Council of India (DCI) recognized institute to qualify for KNRUHS MDS 2022 Counselling. Furthermore, candidates should have completed an internship by 31 August from a college recognized by the DCI. They must also be registered with the State Dental Council or DCL.
Procedure to Apply to KNRUHS MDS Counselling 2022
Applicants must follow the steps below to apply for the KNRUHS MDS Counselling 2022:
- Firstly, complete the ‘Mobile and Email Registration’ and then continue with the ‘Candidate Registration’ portal.
- Next, pay the applicable fees through your preferred online payment gateway.
- After the step above, log in through the ‘Data Updation’ link on the homepage using your ‘Registration Number.’ Here, candidates must verify all data before the final submission.
- Then, click on the ‘Certificates Upload’ link on the homepage to upload the required documents. Here, candidates must make uploads using only computers with updated browsers, not mobile devices or tabs.
- Finally, print your application form by clicking on the ‘Application Print’ button to bring it to the allotted institute during document verification.
The institute’s authorities have not announced the merit list release for the KNRUHS MDS Counselling 2022. However, authorities may release the schedule after the registration process. Moreover, the total seat authorities will also declare the total seats available under the Competent Authority Quota in KNRUHS.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.