"The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) will close the KMAT Karnataka 2021 registration window today, 20 November."
The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) will close the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) registration window at 11:59 PM today, 20 November 2021. Previously, the state-level board opened the KMAT Karnataka application facility on 6 July 2021. Hence, candidates interested in writing the exam can fill out and submit their application forms today through the official website, kmatindia.com. However, candidates should first check their eligibility status before beginning the registration process.
In addition, candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 1000 through online means. Besides that, candidates must also upload all of the required documents such as a passport-sized photograph and signatures. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) conducts Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) annually to offer admission into MBA and MCA programmes. Currently, more than 190 institutes within the state accept KMAT scorecards for their admissions process. This year, officials will hold the KMAT Karnataka 2021 in an offline testing mode on 28 November.
Steps to Apply for KMAT Karnataka 2021
KPPGCA will close the application window for the KMAT 2021. Hence, candidates can follow the provided steps to fill the registration form from the official website.
- Visit the official website of KPPGCA – kmatindia.com
- Then, click on the “KMAT 2021” link.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Provide basic credentials such as the candidate’s name, course, gender, date of birth, email address, mobile number to register.
- Afterwards, fill out the KMAT 2021 application form with the necessary information.
- Upload all of the required documents in the stated format.
- Afterwards, pay the INR 1000 application fee for the exam.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the KMAT Karnataka application form.