"AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) officials will publish January session INI CET 2022 results today, 20 November 2021."
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) officials will publish January session INI CET 2022 results today, 20 November 2021. Scorecards will be available online for MD and MS aspirants who have written the entrance test on 14 November 2021. The board will publish the results in the form of a merit ranking list on the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in. The results PDF will contain important information such as roll number, category, percentile score, category rank, and All India Rank.
Steps to View INI CET January 2022 Results
Mark sheets for the 6-year MD and MS INI Common Entrance Test will be available online today, 20 November. Therefore, registered participants can view their scores after release by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website – aiimsexams.ac.in
- Then, click on the results link available on the home page after publication.
- The website will then open a new tab displaying the INI CET merit ranking list in a PDF format.
- Search for your candidate roll number within the list using the “Ctrl + F” keyboard shortcut.
- Finally, verify the stated details before downloading the results for future reference.
Afterwards, qualified participants will receive invitations to the upcoming admissions counselling and seat allotment process. This year, the shortlisted candidates can obtain admissions to a total of 815 medical seats offered by participating institutes. UR and OCI candidates must obtain a percentile rank higher than 50 to qualify. However, the minimum qualifying percentile for OBC, ST, SC, and PwD participants is 45.