Kerala University PG Admission 2022: The University of Kerala released the Application form for PG courses online on 12 April 2022. The extended deadline to apply for Admission 2022-23 to respective courses is tomorrow, 12 July. Visit the official website of the Kerala university to apply: admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
Kerala University offers a variety of UG and PG courses. The rank list for PG Degree Programmes will be prepared based on marks/CGPA/CCPA obtained in the qualifying examination in Part III Subjects/Core and Complimentary Courses (including weightage/deduction wherever applicable) unless otherwise mentioned. The rank list will be prepared based on the total marks/ Percentage of CGPA(CBCS Before 2013 admissions)/ CCPA(CBCS 2013 admissions onwards) (converted by the formula provided by the respective University) obtained by the candidate out of 1000.
Steps to Apply for Kerala University PG Admission 2022
Candidates can follow these steps to complete the Kerala University PG Admission 2022 application process:
- Visit the official admission portal of the Kerala University: admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘PG Courses’.
- Once on the PG admissions page, click on ‘Click here for Registration.’
- Enter the required details in the fields and register.
- Then the candidate will be provided with an application number and password. Note them down for future use. Also, it is mandatory to change the password later.
- Login using the application number and password.
- Fill out the candidate profile and the academic profile.
- In the following steps, candidates must fill out the choices for programs and colleges.
- Once the choice filling is complete, pay the registration fees. For General / SEBC candidates, the fee is INR 600. For SC/ST candidates, it is INR 300.
- Then upload the candidates’ photograph and signature
- Finally, after verifying the information in the application form, take a printout of the complete form.
Stages After Registration
The following stages will follow the registration process:
- Trial Allotment:
- First Allotment:
- Seat confirmation and fee payment
- Receiving Seat allotment letter
- Document Verification
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.