"Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) officials will end the registration process for the 2021 KCET exam today, 16 July 2021."
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) officials will end the registration process for the 2021 KCET exam by the end of today, 16 July 2021. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can submit the KCET application form before the deadline. In addition, the application fee payment facility will be open afterwards until 19 July 2021. Afterwards, the application correction window will be available from 19 to 22 June.
The application form facility is wholly online on the official website (cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/). Earlier, registration began on 15 June 2021. Moreover, the KEA board has opened the submission of a special category certificate from 14 to 20 July 2021.
KEA officials will conduct the KCET exam on 28 and 29 August 2021. Hence, the examination hall ticket will be available online from 13 August.
Steps to Register for the 2021 KCET
The application window for the KCET examination closes today. The registration process includes registering for the website portal, filling out the form, uploading documents, fee payment, and form submission. Hence, candidates can follow the detailed steps given below to register for the exam.
- Go to the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Then, register for the exam portal by entering details like name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number, and password. Afterwards, the website will send the KCET application.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Then, upload the required documents such as a scanned photograph, signature, and left thumb impression. Additionally, the candidate should provide their parent’s signature or left thumb impression.
- Then, pay the KCET application fee either through online or offline means. Payment can be accomplished by credit card, debit card, net banking, or demand draft.
- Finally, submit the KCET application form and print out a copy for future reference.