"AP EAMCET 2022 results will be released today on the official website. Check here to know the steps to download your results."
AP EAMCET 2022 Results: JNTU Anantapur is going to release the AP EAMCET 2022 results today i.e., 26th July at 11 am. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) will release the results on its official website. Students will need to provide their hall ticket number and registration number to download the results for AP EAMCET.
The AP EAMCET results will have the details of the combined scores, subject-wise scores, and qualifying status of the candidates. The results will also have basic details like the name of the candidate, category, gender, stream, etc.
In the academic year 2022-23, AP EAMCET results will get 100% weightage as it has determined the overall ranking for admission to professional courses. The Intermediate Public Examination will be given 25% weightage and the AP Entrance Test will be given 75% weightage.
Steps to Download the AP EAMCET 2022 Results
Given below is a step-by-step guide for candidates to download the results.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of AP EAMCET – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/
- Next, they need to click on the AP EAMCET/EAPCET results link.
- Afterwards, candidates need to provide their login credentials like hall ticket number and registration number in the required fields. Once done, they can click on the submit button.
- Candidates can see the AP EAMCET on their screen.
- They can download it and save it for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.