"AP EAMCET 2022 provisional answer key for agriculture has been released today, 13 July 2022, on the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in."
AP EAMCET 2022 provisional answer key for agriculture was released on 13 July 2022 on the official website. Candidates can raise objections against their answer key until 15 July 2022 for the agriculture stream. Candidates can download the provisional answer key at the official website- cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
Steps to Download AP EAMCET 2022 Answer Key
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the AP EAMCET answer key.
- Visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the “Answer Key” link.
- Select the respective course that the candidates had applied for.
- Afterward, view and download the answer key.
- Finally, take a printout of the same.
Answer Key Challenge Window
Candidates can raise objections against their answer key until 15 July 2022 for the agriculture stream. Candidates will get an option to challenge the AP EAMCET 2022 provisional answer key in case they feel that the answer key provided is wrong. Moreover, candidates will have to pay a certain amount as a fee to submit objections in the answer key released by the conducting body.
Applicants can email the concerned authority with the question and a suitable justification for the answer. The challenges to the AP EAMCET answer key will be accepted only when the objection-raising window is open.
The contents of the email should include the following.
- Application Number
- Hall-Ticket Number
- Exam Date and Session
- The question number to which the objection is raised.
- Answer Marked in the Response Sheet
- Answer Provided by the Candidate
- The document supporting the answer chosen by the candidate. If the proof is a textbook, the document should have specific page numbers and paragraph numbers.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.