"The NTA will close the JIPMAT 2022 Registration window today, June 15, at 5 PM. Check steps to complete your registrations here."
The Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JPIMAT) is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The NTA will conduct the entrance test for admissions to the 5-year integrated programme at the Indian Institute of Management campuses at Bodh Gaya and Jammu. The JIPMAT 2022 registration window ends today, June 15, at 5 PM. Nonetheless, students can make the registration payment to complete their applications by 11:50 PM tonight. Continue reading the article to learn how you can register before the deadline.
JIPMAT 2022 Registration: Steps to Complete Your Application
Students can follow the institute-prescribed steps mentioned below to complete their applications.
- Firstly, you must visit the official website, jipmat.nta.ac.in.
- Next, click on ‘New Registration’. However, if you had registered previously but had not filled out the application form, you may log in directly and proceed to fill out the details.
- After clicking on ‘New Registration,’ the site will redirect you to the instructions page. Read all the guidelines carefully, and at the end, check the box to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Then you must enter your personal and academic details, followed by uploading the required documents. Albeit, ensure that the photograph and signature you upload are in accordance with the specified requirements, as stated on the official website.
- Further, select your choice of exam city.
- After selecting your preferred city for the exam, proceed to make the payment. Additionally, note that all general category applicants must pay ₹ 2,000. Be that as it may, those who belong to the reserved categories and transgender applicants shall only pay ₹ 1,000.
- Finally, after the payment, your application is complete. You can make the payment online before midnight.
The JIPMAT 2022 registration fee, once paid, will not be refunded. Hence, you must thoroughly check all the details you enter before making the payment. In addition, those who fill out the forms but do not complete the payment on time will have their applications nullified. Furthermore, applicants must check their eligibility on the official site before applying. For regular updates before the exam, check the circulars on the official website.