"West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development has revised the JEXPO 2022 exam date at webscte.co.in."
West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development has revised the JEXPO 2022 exam date at webscte.co.in. The exam conducting authority will now conduct the JEXPO exam on 21 May. Previously, officials were to conduct the JEXPO exam on 7 May. The exam authority has also extended the deadline to submit the JEXPO application form along with the exam date.
Applicants willing to appear for the exam must complete the registration before the deadline. Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the JEXPO admit card a few days before the exam.
Steps to Fill Out JEXPO 2022 Application Form
Officials have revised the JEXPO 2022 exam dates. Thus, applicants can fill up the forms by following the steps given below.
- Visit the JEXPO official website – webscte.co.in
- Then, click on the “New Candidate? Register Yourself’ tab from the homepage.
- Afterward, enter the details in the required fields.
- Login using your mobile number and password to fill out the application form.
- Fill in details in the application form like educational qualification, communication, and others.
- Afterward, upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the application form.
The application fee for JEXPO 2022 has been waived for this year. The application form is available in online mode only. JEXPO full form is the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics West Bengal. Authorities conduct the JEXPO exam for the admissions to various Diploma courses offered by participating institutes.