"TN TRB will close the TNTET 2022 registrations today i.e. 13 April 2022 (5 PM). The application portal for TNTET has been live since 14 March."
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) will close the TNTET 2022 registrations today i.e. 13 April 2022 (5 PM). Therefore candidates must apply for the test before the deadline. Moreover, authorities have not announced the date of the exam yet. The application portal for TN TET has been live since 14 March 2022 on the official website.
Steps To Apply For TNTET 2022
Following are the steps to apply for TNTET 2022.
- Go to the official website – trb.tn.nic.in
- Click on ‘Online Application Form’ for TN TET, under the Current Recruitments section.
- Next, get your registration number and password by filling in required personal information. Fill in the required personal information to get the Registration Number and Password
- Now, login to the candidate portal using the registration number and password.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Next, pay the application fee.
- Finally save and download the confirmation page for future use.
To apply for the TNTET 2022 candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 500. However, the application fee for candidates from SC/ST/SCA/PwD categories is INR 250. The application fee must be paid online before the deadline to complete the application process for TNTET.