"The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council has announced results for phase 2 of the JEECUP 2021 seat allotment process."
The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council has announced results for phase 2 of the JEECUP 2021 seat allotment process. Therefore, admissions counselling participants can now check their seat allotment status online on the official website, jeecup.nic.in. However, candidates must first log into the website’s portal using their examination roll number and password.
Earlier, the council notified first phase seat allotment results on 16 September. Afterwards, registration forms for phase 3 of the admissions counselling process will be available from 21 to 22 September. Officials will then declare results for the third round of seat allotment on 23 September. Furthermore, the institute has noted that they will consider all allotted seats in “freeze” mode after round three.
How to View JEECUP 2021 Phase 2 Seat Allotment Status
Round two Joint Entrance Examination admissions counselling candidates can now check their results online. Thus, applicants can refer to the following instructions to access the allotment facility.
- Go to the official website – jeecup.nic.in
- Then, select the “Seat Allotment Result of JEECUP Round 2 Counselling” link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a login page.
- Log in to the portal by providing the candidate’s roll number and password.
- Then, complete the security pin verification process and click on the “Sign In” tab to proceed.
- The candidate’s seat allotment details will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, choose to either “freeze” or “float” the allotted seat. Candidates who choose to “float” can hold onto their seats and participate in further rounds. Meanwhile, “freezing” a seat is proceeding directly to further admissions procedures.
Afterwards, candidates who have “floated” their seat must pay a security deposit of INR 3000. Additionally, applicants who have “frozen” their seat allotment can proceed to the document verification process at their nearest district help centre. All candidates must complete these further actions by 22 September to hold their seats.