"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur has extended the application deadline for the JEE Advanced to 21 September 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kharagpur has extended the application deadline for the JEE Advanced to 21 September 2021. Initially, the last date to submit registration forms for the exam was 20 September. Thus, interested candidates can still apply for the engineering entrance test until the end of the day tomorrow. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, registration forms are available wholly online at the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
Earlier, the application window for the entrance examination was to begin from 11 September. However, the board delayed the release of the registration forms due to the postponement of JEE Main 2021 results. Thus, the board had extended the application period for the convenience of this year’s eligible Joint Entrance Examination Main candidates.
How to Apply before the JEE Advanced 2021 Application Deadline
Candidates can apply for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced by the end of the day tomorrow, 21 September. Thus, applicants can refer to the following instructions to register for the assessment.
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, select the exam registration link available on the home page post-publication.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Afterwards, log in by entering JEE Main candidate login credentials.
- Then upload scanned copies of the necessary documents within the application facility.
- Complete the application fee payment process through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, submit the registration form.