"The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, has started the JEECUP 2021 application correction window facility."
The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Council has started the JEECUP 2021 application correction window facility. Hence, candidates will be able to modify their application forms until 7 August 2021. Students can edit their JEECUP applications with the aim of rectifying errors or avoiding future discrepancies. Hence, authorities will reject incorrect application forms for students who have not edited the errors in their JEECUP registration form.
However, students can only make changes to certain details on the application. In addition, officials will release the JEECUP admit cards and exam dates soon on the official website jeecup.nic.in.
Steps to Edit JEECUP 2021 Application Form
Students must follow the given instructions to make corrections in their JEECUP 2021 application forms.
- Visit the official website.
- Then, click on the link to edit your JEECUP application form.
- Afterwards, enter your JEECUP application number, password and security pin on the login page.
- A screen will then appear displaying the registration form.
- Then, make the required changes to the application.
- Finally, verify the details and submit the JEECUP exam registration form.
Students can check the JEECUP exam date, admit card release date and correction facility dates in the table given below.
|Application correction window||1 to 7 August 2021|
|Admit card release||Last week of August 2021|
|JEECUP 2021 examination||The first week of September 2021|