"State CET Cell Maharashtra officials have opened the MH CET Law 2021 application window for the second time. Candidates can register for the 3-year and 5-year LLB programme entrance examination till 10 August 2021."
State CET Cell Maharashtra officials have opened the MH CET Law 2021 application window for the second time. Officials ended exam registration on 20 July for the 5-year exam and 29 July for the 3-year LLB assessment. However, the exam board has deferred the application deadline due to consideration of COVID-19 constraints on candidates. Hence, candidates can still register for the 3-year and 5-year LLB programme entrance examination from 2 to 10 August 2021.
State CET Cell authorities have advised students to go through the exam’s eligibility criteria before filling out the application. The board will likely finalise the examination schedule for the Common Entrance Test shortly after the application window closes. Afterwards, officials will publish the examination hall tickets online.
Steps to Apply for MH CET Law 2021
- Go to the official website or click on the direct link provided below.
- Then, select the “New Registration/Login” link on the homepage.
- Afterwards, register for the platform by providing basic candidate information.
- Then, log in and fill out the MH CET Law application form with personal, academic, and contact details.
- Upload the requisite documents within the specified formatting parameters.
- Then, pay the specified registration fee via online means. General category candidates should pay INR 800. However, SC/ST/OBC candidates must pay a fee of INR 600.
- Verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, download the confirmation receipt for future reference.