The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the JEE Main phase 3 2021 exam on 20, 22, 25, and 27 July online. The students appearing for the third phase of the JEE Main 2021 are advised to check the exam day guidelines mentioned on their admit card. The board requires that students carry their JEE admit card and one photo ID proof to the exam centre. The NTA has also released some JEE Main COVID-19 guidelines. The students can visit the official website for more information (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/).
JEE Main Phase 3 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Students are required to follow the given guidelines on the JEE phase 3 exam day.
- Reach the testing location at least sixty minutes before the start of the exam.
- Once the entrance is closed, students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Carry your JEE Main 2021 admit card, valid photo ID proof, and a passport size photograph.
- Drop the rough sheets and admit cards in the requisite drop box after completing the exam.
- Do not exit the exam centre without the invigilator’s permission.
JEE Main COVID-19 Guidelines
The JEE authorities advise students to strictly follow all the COVID-19 safety guidelines to ensure all participants’ safety.
- Carry your COVID-19 self-declaration form to the exam centre.
- The administrative staff will record the body temperature of all students at the time of entry into the exam centre.
- Do not remove your face mask during the CLAT exam and ensure proper social distancing measures.