"The Telangana State Council of Higher Education has postponed the phase 1 TS DOST 2021 registration deadline. Click here to learn more."
TSCHE, or Telangana State Council of Higher Education, has extended the phase 1 TS DOST 2021 registration deadline. Hence, the last day to apply for the TS Degree Online Services Telangana is 24 July 2021. The TS DOST application facility is open to candidates applying for undergraduate admissions to several Telangana universities. The current institutions affiliated with TS DOST are Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Palamuru, Mahatma Gandhi, and Sathavahana universities.
Initially, the deadline for the TS DOST 2021 phase 1 registration window was 16 July 2021. However, officials have extended the facility due to COVID-19 constraints on aspirants. Hence, candidates can apply for TS DOST by visiting the official website (dost.cgg.gov.in). The phase 1 seat allotment list will be made available on 22 July 2021. The students will be able to confirm their seats between 23 to 27 July 2021.
How to Register for TS DOST 2021 Phase 1
The TS DOST Phase 1 application facility deadline has been extended to 24 July. The candidates can follow the steps given below to register for TS DOST. However, the applicants must first link their Aadhar Card to an active mobile number to register for TS DOST. If Aadhar isn’t linked to their mobile number, students can visit the local MeeSeva centre for biometric verification.
- Go to the official website – dost.cgg.gov.in
- Then, select the “Candidate Pre-Registration” link on the homepage.
- To register, enter the required information, such as your Aadhaar card number, Aadhar-linked mobile number, and the hall ticket number.
- Then, click on the Aadhar authentication confirmation button.
- Pay INR 200 as the registration fee.
- Then, log in again to the portal.
- Complete the application form by filling in the requisite details.
- Then, choose your preferred courses and colleges by ranking them by priority.
- Verify and submit the application form.
- Finally, save a copy of the confirmation page for future reference.