"NTA has reopened the JEE Main 2022 Session 1 registrations on 18 April 2022. Students can apply for the exam till 25 April 2022."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the JEE Main 2022 Session 1 registration forms today i.e. 18 April. Therefore, interested candidates who couldn’t apply for the exam before must register now. Moreover, the last date to apply is 25 April 2022.
The application forms are available on the official website of JEE Main. Furthermore, to successfully apply for the exam candidates will have to upload their photograph, signature, and category certificate (if applicable).
Steps to Apply for JEE Main 2022 Session 1
Candidates must follow the instructions given below to register for JEE Main Session 1.
- Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Registration for JEE(Main) 2022 New’ link on the homepage.
- A new page will open on your screen. Now click on ‘New Registration’.
- After reading all the instructions, click on ‘Click here to Proceed.’
- On the new page, fill in all your personal information like name, email ID, phone number etc., and click on submit.
- You will be sent your login credentials on your registered email ID.
- Now, log in to the candidate portal and fill out the detailed application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee and submit your application form.
Also Read: JEE Main 2022 Exam Rescheduled Pros and Cons