"HPU MAT 2022 application procedure commenced today, April 7. It is eminent for all candidates to check the announced schedule and criteria."
The application for the Himachal Pradesh University MBA Aptitude Test 2022 has commenced today April 7. Aspirants can visit admissions.hpushimla.in and fill out the application form to register themselves for the exam. Moreover, the authorities have activated the application link for the HPU MAT 2022, announced important dates and have also declared the eligibility criteria.
HPU MAT Important Dates and Events
Listed below are the major events and dates for HPU MAT:
|April 4, 2022||HPU MAT 2022 schedule released|
|April 7, 2022||Online registration begins|
|May 14, 2022||Application submission deadline|
|Last week of May||Application correction and admit card download|
|May 27, 2022||HPU MAT examination|
|June 11, 2022||HPU MAT results release|
|July 4 – 7, 2022||First round of Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI)|
|July 9, 2022||Declaration of results for the shortlisted candidates from the first round|
|July 11 – 16, 2022||Second round of GD/PI for shortlisted candidates|
|July 19, 2022||Declaration of the final results|
HPU MAT 2022 Eligibility
Any aspiring student should be aware of whether or not they are eligible to appear for the HPU MAT 2022 examination. The following are certain guidelines that a candidate can adhere to:
- All applicants must have obtained a score higher than 50% to qualify for the exam.
- Applicants under the reserved category require 45% to qualify.
- Students in the final year of their graduation may apply, albeit their admission would be provisional until they submit the required documents.
- The age limit for male applicants is 26 and for female applicants is 28.
- The age limit for both male and female applicants under the SC/ST category is 29.
HPU MAT 2022 – Significant Points
Having checked the announced schedule and eligibility criteria, it is important for all applicants to also adhere to other points as prescribed by the University. These include:
- This exam is conducted annually by the Himachal Pradesh University Business School.
- The exam is conducted across 8 centres in India (Offline).
- Subjects for the exam include – English, Critical reasoning, Business environment & Arithmetic comprehension, Data Skills, General Knowledge & Business awareness.
- The English Language would be the only medium used to conduct this exam.
- Students would be required to answer 200 MCQ questions within 120 minutes.
- The exam fee is Rs. 1000 for General Category and Rs. 500 for Reserved Category.
|Previous Academic Performances including 10, 10+2 and graduation||30%|
|HPU MAT 2022||50%|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview||20%|
All students are advised to download their admit cards, carry a pen and pencil and reach the centre at least 30 minutes before the exam.