"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has once again started the JEE Main 2021 phase 4 registration process today on 9 August 2021."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has once again opened the JEE Main 2021 session 4 registration process today, 9 August 2021. Thus, interested and eligible candidates can fill out the Joint Entrance Examination session 4 application form on the NTA’s official website. Additionally, authorities have also re-opened the JEE Main Phase 4 application correction window. Therefore, candidates can apply for the fourth round of the Joint Entrance Examination by 11 August 2021. However, NTA officials have not yet declared a deadline to avail the JEE Main 2021 phase 4 registration correction facility.
How to Apply for the JEE Main 2021 Phase 4 Examination?
Candidates who wish to appear for the JEE Main Phase 4 exam can check out the given steps to fill out the application form.
- Go to the NTA’s web portal – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Registration/ Correction for Session-4 of JEE (Main) 2021” link.
- Register yourself for the JEE Main examination portal by providing basic candidate information.
- Then, log in with the given credentials and fill out the requisite application form details.
- Finally, review and submit the JEE Main session 4 application form.
The National Testing Agency will conduct the JEE Main phase 4 exam on 26, 27, and 31 August, and 1 September and 2 September. The admit card for session 4 of the JEE Main will be available soon on the official website. Thus, candidates should continue visiting the NTA official website regularly for updates regarding the release of hall tickets.