"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 application process tomorrow."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conclude the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 application process tomorrow on 10 August 2021. Students planning to appear for the undergraduate medical exam must fill out the NEET application form by tomorrow at 9:30 PM. However, students can continue to submit the NEET registration fee until 10 August 2021 (11:50 PM). The NEET registration process is available online on the official website of the NTA.
Steps to Fill Out the NEET 2021 Application Form
Refer to the given steps to apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021.
- Visit neet.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Fill Registration Form” button.
- Afterwards, register for the portal by providing the required details such as full name.
- Then, log in to your account with the generated NEET login credentials.
- Provide your personal, academic and contact details in the NEET application form.
- Then, choose the preferred exam centre and dress code details for the assessment.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impressions as per mentioned specifications.
- Then pay the NEET application fee payment online. The fee is INR 1500 for General/OBC category candidates, INR 1400 for General-EWS/OBC-NCL candidates, and INR 800 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Finally, submit the NEET application form after verifying all the entered details.
The NTA will open the NEET correction window for registered candidates after the application process. Therefore, registered candidates will be able to alter their NEET application form from 11 August to 14 August 2021.