"The National Testing Agency, or NTA, has started online registrations for the JEE Main 2021 phase 3 exam. Apply on the NTA's official website."
The National Testing Agency, or NTA, has started online registrations for the JEE Main 2021 phase 3 exam. Thus, applicants wishing to appear for the entrance exam can fill out the application on the NTA official website. The application form is available online until 8 July 2021. Furthermore, the NTA will conduct phase 3 of the examination from 20 July to 25 July 2021. The JEE Main phase 3 exam will occur in place of the JEE Main April 2021 session B.E./B.Tech Paper 1 Exams.
Steps to Fill out the JEE Main 2021 Application Form
Refer to the following list of steps while filling out the JEE Main phase 3 application form.
- Visit the NTA’s official website – jeemain.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the link to register for the JEE Main phase 3 exam.
- Register by entering candidate details such as name and email address.
- Submit the JEE Main registration form.
- Then, log in to the portal with the registered email address and password.
- Fill out the JEE Main application form details.
- Upload the required documents in the JEE Main application form.
- Pay the JEE Main application fee for the phase 3 exam.
- Check the entered details and submit the JEE Main application form.
The NTA has released a notification stating that applicants can make changes to their JEE Main April/May application form within the given time for each session. Also, as per the official timeline, the JEE Main phase 4 application process will begin from 9 July. Henceforth, the phase 4 exam will be co ducted from 27 July 2021 to 2 August 2021. The NTA will soon announce the admit card release dates for the JEE Main Phase 3 and 4.