"Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur authorities plan to close the JEE Advanced online registration facility today, 20 September 2021."
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur authorities plans to close the JEE Advanced online registration facility today, 20 September 2021. Thus, interested and eligible candidates can still apply for the entrance test until the end of the day. This year, the application process is only available online due to COVID-19 constraints. Thus, students can register on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in, by logging in with their JEE Main user credentials.
After the closing of applications, candidates can continue to pay their registration fees until 8 PM on 21 September 2021. Furthermore, OBC-NCL/EWS candidates may continue to provide their category certification within the facility until 2 October 2021. However, the board has not yet announced the release date for examination hall tickets. Officials will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination offline in seven zones on 3 October 2021. The seven examination regions are IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, and IIT Bombay.
Furthermore, candidates should have scanned versions of the following documents before starting the registration process.
- Birth certificate
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets (or equivalent)
- Scribe request letter (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- DS certification (if applicable)
- OCI/POI card (if applicable)
How To Utilise JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Facility
Application forms for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced will be available online until the end of the day. Thus, candidates can follow the given steps to register for the national-level entrance examination.
- Go to the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, select the registration link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in by providing JEE Main candidate credentials such as application number and password.
- The website will then fill out the JEE Advanced registration form with the candidate’s details from their JEE Main application.
- Modify any application form information as necessary.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Complete the registration fee payment process through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.