Sri Venkateswara University, Visakhapatnam, plans to publish the admit card for the AP PGECET 2021 today, 20 September. This year, the university will not send hall tickets to candidates through the post due to COVID-19 restrictions. Thus, the admit card process will take place entirely online on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet. However, applicants must first log into the website’s candidate portal by providing their examination paper type, date of birth, and application form number.
Earlier, the registration window for the Andhra Pradesh PGECET closed on 5 September 2021. Officials will conduct the assessment in an offline testing mode from 27 to 29 September 2021. There will be two timeslots per day, morning (10 AM to 12 PM) and afternoon (3 PM to 5 PM). Furthermore, the admit card download facility will be available until the end of the examination period at 5 PM on 29 September 2021.
Steps to Access AP PGECET 2021 Admit Cards
Hall tickets for the AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 will be available online today. Thus, candidates can refer to the given instructions to download their admit cards after release.
- Go to the official website – sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet
- Then, select the “Download Admit Card” link available on the home page post-publication.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in by providing registered user credentials such as registration form number, type of examination paper, and date of birth.
- The candidate’s hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take multiple printouts of the admit card.
The hall ticket will contain several candidate details like name, DOB, category, address, mobile number, parent’s name, gender, etc. Additionally, the admit card will state other information such as application number, hall ticket number, examination date, timing, and location. Thus, applicants must go through their admit cards ahead of time for verification. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should contact examination board authorities as soon as possible for correction.