"Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur officials have started the application process for the JEE Advanced 2021 today, 16 September."
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur officials have started the application process for the JEE Advanced 2021 today, 16 September. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Joint Engineering Entrance Advanced online at jeeadv.ac.in. The deadline to submit the engineering entrance exam registration form is 20 September 2021. Afterwards, candidates can complete the application fee payment process by 21 September.
Steps to Fill Out the JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
IIT Kharagpur has opened the JEE Advanced application facility online. The application form can be filled out in three steps: registration, application form filling, and document uploading. Therefore, candidates can follow the given instructions to register for the entrance test.
- Go to the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, click on the link to apply for the JEE Advanced exam.
- After that, log in using your application number and password.
- A screen will then appear showing personal and academic details as written previously in the candidate’s JEE Main application form.
- Then, provide an additional phone number and email address if necessary.
- Select preferred JEE Advanced examination centres.
- Finally, upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee.
Students who wish to appear for the JEE Advanced exam can check the registration dates from the following table
|Online registration window opens||16 September 2021|
|Last day to submit applications||20 September 2021|
|Fee payment deadline for previously-registered candidates||21 September 2021|