"ICAI has started the online application process for the December 2021 phase of the CA examinations today, 16 September."
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or ICAI, has started the registration process for the December session CA 2021 today, 16 September. Hence, interested and eligible students can now fill out applications for the entrance assessment on the official website, icaiexam.icai.org. The CA registration facility for the December phase without late fees will be available until 30 September. Furthermore, the December registration form is now available for all three assessment levels – Foundation, Intermediate, and the Final.
Steps to Apply for ICAI CA 2021 December Session
The facility to apply for the CA 2021 is now available online on the board’s official website. Thus, interested students can refer to the given to apply for the December 2021 entrance test.
- Open the official website – icaiexam.icai.org
- Then, click on the “Login/Register” tab.
- Afterwards, provide basic details such as examination name, email address, mobile number, and date of birth in the portal registration form.
- Then, click on the “Register” button to proceed.
- Log in using the generated credentials.
- Then, fill out the Chartered Accountancy December examination form.
- Finally, pay the stated application fee for the selected examination and submit the form.
Students can check out the exam dates, application dates, and other important events for the CA December exam from the following table.
|Registration opens||16 September 2021|
|Last date to fill out the form (without a late fee)||30 September 2021|
|Late registration window (with additional fees)||1 to 3 October 2021|
|Release of admit card||To be notified|
|December 2021 CA||5 to 20 December 2021|