"JEE Advanced 2021 applications will start on 13 September 2021. Students will have to visit @jeeadv.ac.in to apply for the exam."
The application window for the JEE Advanced 2021 will start online from 13 September to 19 September 2021. Hence, interested students must visit the official website of IIT Kharagpur to complete the exam application process. However, only candidates who have scored within the first 2,50,000 ranks of the JEE Main exam can apply for the JEE Advanced examinations. Thus, ineligible candidates must apply again for the next JEE Main session. The deadline to fill out the JEE Advanced 2021 registration form is 19 September 2021. Afterwards, the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced will take place in an offline testing mode on 3 October 2021.
How to Submit JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form?
IIT Kharagpur will release the JEE Advanced application form online on its official website. Therefore, eligible students can carry out the given steps to apply for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced exam.
- Visit the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
- Then, click on the JEE Advanced registration link.
- Afterwards, log in by entering your registered JEE Main user credentials.
- Then, upload all the necessary documents in the JEE Advanced application form.
- Pay the JEE Advanced registration fee online.
- Finally, submit the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced application form.
Students should upload scanned copies of the following documents while applying for the entrance exam.
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scribe request letter (if applicable)
- Request for compensatory time (if applicable)
- DS certificate (if applicable)
- OCI/POI card (if applicable)
- Gazette notification showing the change of name (if applicable)