"Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will end the application correction facility for the AP ICET 2021 exam today. Check out the details here."
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, will end the application correction facility for the AP ICET 2021 exam today, 10 September 2021. Hence, candidates can still make changes to their Andhra Pradesh ICET application online on the official website (sche.ap.gov.in). However, applicants can only edit category 2 details in the application form.
Furthermore, officials will close the late registration window and release admit cards online on 13 September 2021. However, interested candidates must pay an additional late registration fee of INR 5000. Afterwards, the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test will take place on 17 and 18 September in a computer-based mode. Selected students can later obtain admission to first-year MBA/ MCA programmes in affiliated institutes within Andhra Pradesh.
Steps to Edit AP ICET 2021 Application Form
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will close the application correction window today. Therefore, students can follow the steps mentioned below to edit their AP ICET application form.
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Then, click on the link to edit category 2 details.
- Afterwards, log in by providing your payment reference ID, registration number, and a hall ticket number.
- Then, make the required edits to your AP ICET exam registration form.
- Finally, review and submit your completed application.