"The IPMAT 2021 exam will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore tomorrow on 16 July 2021 in a computer-based mode."
The IPMAT 2021 exam will be conducted by the IIM Indore tomorrow, i.e. 16 July 2021 in a computer-based mode. Additionally, the IPMAT question paper will consist of quantitative ability, quantitative ability, and verbal ability. Moreover, students will be given 30 minutes for each section. Hence, the total exam duration will be 90 minutes from 9:30 AM to 11 AM. Furthermore, each correct answer is worth four marks. However, multiple-choice questions will have negative marking.
The Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT), is an entrance exam that facilitates admissions to an integrated management degree. The Indian Institute of Management – Indore has conducted the national-level exam annually since 2011. After the exam, qualified candidates will be offered admission to around 150 total seats in the institute’s 5-year BA-MBA integrated programme.
IPMAT 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Students are expected to adhere to the following guidelines on the exam day:
- Candidates must carry all the necessary documents such as admit cards and photo ID to the centre.
- Students should try to reach their test centres at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Due to COVID-19 measures, candidates must wear masks and maintain adequate social distancing at the testing locations. In addition, invigilators will conduct thermal screenings for every student.
- Also, any electronic devices (including watches, mobile phones, calculators, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
- Furthermore, candidates can not carry any edible items into the exam hall.
Additionally, the details like time slot and the exam centre will be available in the admit cards.
The IPMAT exam will begin tomorrow, 16 July 2021. Hence, students can check the exam pattern by referring to the given table.
|Sections||No. of questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Ability (MCQs)||20||80|
|Quantitative Ability (Short answer)||10||40|
|Verbal Ability (MCQs)||30||120|