"GGSIPU has announced that candidates can apply for B.Tech IP University Admission 2022 in management seats from today October 24, 2022. "
IP University Admission 2022: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has announced the schedule for B.Tech IP University Admission 2022 in management seats for the academic year 2022. Candidates who have appeared and qualified Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2022) for the B.Tech program will be able to apply from today October 24, 2022.
Applicants will have to pay a non-refundable registration cum enrolment management fee of Rs 1,200 and a management quota counselling fee of Rs 10,000. The last date to submit B.Tech IP University Admission 2022 is October 24, 2022.
Steps to Complete B.Tech IP University Admission 2022
Below are the steps mentioned for the candidates to apply for the B.Tech program for IP University Admission 2022.
- Visit the official website of IP University ipu.ac.in
- Complete the registration process by entering the details like program group, program name, name, mobile number, email id, and more.
- After successful registration, credentials will be shared on the registered mail ID and contact number.
- Using the credentials, candidates have to log into the account and click on "Fill Application Form”.
- Fill in the required details such as personal details, qualification details, and program details that had to be entered.
- Candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Complete the payment of the application fee
- Now click on the “Preview” tab to review all the entered details.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
Documents Required at the Time of Application
Candidates need to upload scanned copies of the below-mentioned documents while filling out IP University Admission 2022 online mode.
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidate's Passport-size Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
- Candidate's left-hand thumb impression
- Government-approved Photo ID card
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.