"The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the CA 2021 admit card for the December session on 19 November 2021."
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released CA 2021 admit cards for the December session exam online on 19 November 2021. Hence, candidates who have successfully registered for the assessment can download their hall tickets from the board’s official website, icaiexam.icai.org. The admit cards are now available digitally for all three levels – CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final.
ICAI will conduct the entrance tests in an offline testing mode over multiple days starting on 5 December 2021. The CA Intermediate and Final exams will take place from 5 to 20 December 2021. Additionally, officials will conduct the CA Foundation exams on 13, 15, 17, and 19 December 2021.
Steps to Download CA 2021 Admit Card
ICAI has released the CA 2021 admit cards on the official website. Therefore, candidates can follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website – icaiexam.icai.org
- Click on the “Login/Register” tab within the menu bar of the home page
- Then, log in using your login ID (registration number) and password.
- Afterwards, click on the “Admit card – December 2021” link.
- The admit card will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the admit card for further reference.
This year, ICAI officials will not send any physical admit cards to candidates, due to COVID-19 constraints. Therefore, applicants must obtain their admissions tickets through online means prior to the exam. In addition, candidates should immediately contact board representatives in case of any errors in their hall tickets for necessary corrections.