IIT Jodhpur Admission 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur has opened applications for online MBA in Fintech and Cybersecurity. The course is offered by the IIT Jodhpur School of Management and Entrepreneurship. The last date to apply is Jun 12 and the classes will commence from Jul 2.
Candidates must note that this entire MBA course is held online. Candidates can apply for the IIT Jodhpur admission 2023 at the official website of the IIT Jodhpur- iitj.ac.in.
The direct link to apply for MBA in Fintech and Cybersecurity programme is given in the table below.
|IIT Jodhpur Admission 2023||Direct Link|
How to Apply For IIT Jodhpur Admission 2023?
Follow the below-given steps to apply for IIT Jodhpur MBA admission 2023.
- Visit the official website of IIT Jodhpur- iitj.ac.in.
- On the homepage, go to the student column and click on MBA tab.
- Click on the MBA in Fintech and Cybersecurity tab available.
- Register with all the required data.
- Log in and fill out the IIT Jodhpur application form 2023.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Verify all the details and click on 'Submit'.
Sangeeta Sahney, head of the School of Management and Entrepreneurship at IIT Jodhpur, stated that “Given the complexity of the financial market infrastructure, there are significant threats to the financial markets that stem from cyber vulnerabilities. We at SME, are proud and happy to launch the MBA in FinTech and Cybersecurity. An MBA from an IIT is even more perfect because of the transdisciplinary nature that the ecosystem provides and the networks that students can build for themselves.”