"The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee started the IIT JAM 2022 application correction window today, 20 October 2021"
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee started the IIT JAM 2022 application correction window today, 20 October 2021. The online facility to make corrections to the IIT JAM application form 2022 will be available until 25 October 2021. Therefore, candidates can make changes to their application form by visiting the official website, jam.iitr.ac.in.
Applicants can modify certain application details such as exam centre, gender, category, candidate’s name, parent’s name, PWD status, passing year, marks/CGPA, university name, date of birth and test paper. However, they cannot edit their registered mobile number or email address. University officials plan to release admit cards virtually on 4 January 2022. Afterwards, the entrance test will take place on 13 February 2022 in an offline computer-based testing mode. IIT Roorkee will then release candidate scorecards online on 22 March 2022.
Steps to Edit IIT JAM 2022 Application Forms
The IIT JAM application correction window is open. Hence, candidates can follow the steps to edit the application form.
- Visit the official website – jam.iitr.ac.in
- Click on “JAM 2022: Correction/Rectification” tab available on the home page.
- Provide your registered email address/enrollment number and password in the given fields.
- Afterwards, submit the credentials to to log in.
- Make the necessary corrections to the application form.
- Click on the “Submit” button to save the edits.
- Finally, download the updated application form for further reference.