"All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi will close the registration window for the January session INI CET 2022 today."
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, will close the INI CET 2022 registration window at 5 PM today, 20 October 2021. Therefore, candidates interested in AIIMS and JIPMER PG courses can register before the deadline on the official website, aiimsexams.ac.in. Candidates can proceed to the application form only after the generation of a new exam unique code (EUC). A previously-generated EUC will not be valid for the January 2022 assessment. Furthermore, registered candidates can edit details within their registration form today.
Steps to Register for INI CET 2022
Registration for the January 2022 INI Combined Entrance Examination will end at 5 PM today. Therefore, interested candidates can refer to the following steps to register for the entrance test.
- Visit the official AIIMS website – aiimsexams.ac.in
- Now, click on the INI CET 2022 registration link.
- Afterwards, select the “Click here” button.
- Read the provided instructions before proceeding to the next step.
- Select the candidate’s chosen course such as MD, MS, MCH (6 years), DM (6 years), or MDS.
- Enter details such as name, date of birth, category, gender, nationality, and ID proof.
- Afterwards, provide contact details like email address and contact number.
- Finally, submit the form.