"Authorities from the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, have started the second phase of EMAT 2022 registration."
EMAT 2022 Registration: Authorities from the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, have started the second phase of EMAT 2022 registrations. Meanwhile, phase 1 registrations ended on 10 September. The Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) deadline is 30 November, and candidates will receive their admit cards after the conclusion of the registration process. Furthermore, authorities will conduct interviews from 10-11 December. Finally, the shortlisted candidates will be contacted on 17 December.
Candidates would need to keep some documents handy for the EMAT 2022 registration. Those documents include two copies of the duly signed application form, one coloured passport-size photo, and self-attested copies of class 10, 12, and graduation mark sheets (or equivalent). Furthermore, candidates would need their post-graduation certificates, if applicable. Next, candidates need self-attested copies of their work experience, photo ID proof, employee ID, and category certificate. Last but not least, candidates would need to procure their CAT/GMAT scores and a Gazette Notification in case of a name change.
Step-By-Step Procedure to Download the EMAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must follow the instructions below to download the EMAT 2022 registration.
- First, go to the official website at epgkochi.iimk.ac.in.
- Next, enter registration details such as name, email ID, password, contact number, and password.
- Then, verify your email ID from your mail after the step above.
- Then, pay the application fee of INR 2000 with taxes through any of the preferred gateways.
- Finally, download and print the fee submission confirmation receipt and send all relevant documents to the appropriate address.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.