RULET 2022 Round 2 Admission List: The University of Rajasthan released RULET 2022 Round 2 Admission List earlier yesterday, September 11. Therefore, qualifying students on the second list must appear for the counselling rounds next. Counselling rounds are taking place from September 13 till September 16. Candidates must also pay the counselling fee within the specified deadline.
RULET 2022 Round 2 Admission List Cut-off
Moreover, the category-wise cut-off marks are below for your reference. Check them out before viewing the RULET 2022 Round 2 Admission List.
|Category||Second Round Cut-off||First Round Cut-off|
|General – ALL||222 marks||227 marks|
|OBC||202 marks||207 marks|
|SC||176 marks||182 marks|
|ST||177 marks||183 marks|
|EWS||205 marks||206 marks|
Official Notice RULET 2022 Round 2
In addition, authorities have also released an official notice regarding RULET 2022 Round 2 Admission List. In short, we have summarized the contents of the official announcement below.
- Firstly, qualifying candidates whose names have been published in the second list can enrol for admissions into BA LLB (SFS) first semester in the University five year Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur for the 2022-23 session.
- Further, they must deposit the admission fee of INR 45,860 through a bank draft in favour of “Registrar, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur Online Receipt Account”.
- Additionally, they must pay INR 100 in cash for the admission form.
- Subsequently, the admission process will begin from September 13 till September 16, from 9 am to 1 pm.
- Since the admission process is offline, students must be physically present for enrolment at the office of University Five Year College, UOR, Jaipur.
- Candidates must also carry all necessary documents like Class 10 and 12 marksheet, transfer certificate, character certificate, caste certificate (if any), original application form, RULET admit card and scorecard and five passport-size photos of themselves. They must specifically carry both original and photocopies of the documents during verification.
- Not to mention, candidates who fail to produce their documents (original and photocopies) will be disqualified. Consequently, losing their chance to acquire admission.
Therefore, students must be vigilant about what they require and note the admission prerequisites before appearing for the verification round.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.